EUCHNER's MGB with Ethernet/IP: The MGB basic system already contains everything what is needed to protect a safety guard in PLe/category 4 according to EN ISO 13849-1. In the EtherNet/IP version, we now also make the wiring easier for you. You define which element is to be integrated and the related function. The MGB supplies the protocol frame with the necessary CIP Safety input and output bytes required.
Whether interlocking, guard locking, escape release or other fuctions such as push buttons for start/stop, emergency stop, etc. - The MGB meets all your requirements for safety-related applications. And if your needs grow, the MGB system grows with them. Due to the sophisticated modular design, the evaluation modules can quickly become a small operator panel.
Comprehensive diagnostic information in the form of EtherNet/IP messages provides a fast and detailed overview of the device status. Due to the ease with which parameters can be set, even the replacement of the system for service is a simple matter and can be performed in a few minutes.
- Integrated EtherNet/IP switch
- CIP Safety Protocol
- Handle, bolt and guard locking in one device
- Optional escape release with door handle
- Space for additional functions
- Reinforced plastic, die-cast zinc nickel-plated, stainless steel housing
- Flexible and extendable
- Handle rotation can be changed for Right or Left hinged doors
- Can be used on both sliding doors and hinged doors
- Simple parameterization
- Detailed diagnostics
- Connection via standard M12 connectors
- Maximum safety, Category 4/PL e
- Environmental protection IP54
- Ambient operating temperature -20 to 55C
- Locking Force - 2000 N
- Voltage: 24V +10% -15%
- Current Consumption Max- 500 mA
- Connections 2 x M12 (D-coded), 2 x M12 (A-coded)
- Safety Outputs: CIP Safety